Saturday, October 18, 2008

Keeping Up

10/17/08
2:53
As most of you know, I am currently working on my college applications since I didn’t get in to any of the schools that I had hopped to go to last year. Right now, I doing a balancing act between school, friends, college applications, teaching and teaching plans, an internship application for next spring, and day to day life in France.

It has been a struggle lately to keep everything in perspective, and keeping one step ahead of everything. I feel like I am constantly typing essays, notes, or a blog. I am excited to visit Europe next week, but I feel like I am drowning in my own work.

But! No worries! I am keeping up every step of the way, and not loosing sight of how lucky I am to be here right now. As I type, I am sitting in the most beautiful park in the world. The sun is out, it must be about 70 in the sun, there are a few puffy clouds, the sound of the fountain in the background is calming and relaxing.

1 comment:

Samantha deGroff said...

You should come to Johnson and Wales! If I could get in, you can too!