Saturday, July 26, 2008

First Blog!

Ok, so this is my new blog! I will be tracking my events as I live, study, and volunteer in Rennes, France. I will live with a french family, go to school at Universite Rennes 2 Haute Bretagne, and volunteer at a local middle school teaching english. I leave August 24th, and will return December 20th.
Over the 4 months that I will be there I will do my best to blog at least once a week and keep everyone updated. I will load pictures and perhaps a few videos of my travels across Europe.
The countdown is on! 29 days until departure!

Nick

3 comments:

dave and cecilia said...

Wow-
Nick have a great time learning, exploring, developing but most of all have fun. We are all very proud of you and wish you the best.

Love Aunt Cecilia

Unknown said...

Nick, We're all looking forward to your weekly updates. Have a great time. Love ya, Aunt Donna

dave and cecilia said...

NIcholas, j'espère que cette aventure mene aux temps merveilleux et aux grandes mémoires. Rester en communication et amuser,

Aimer TANTE Cecilia et oncle Dave